Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Sunshine State


Okay, I'm finally updating the blog, We haven't had internet access the past few days. Here's what we've been up to--

We walked around Charleston, SC, which was interesting. Not my favorite place, but I think the history buff's      (taylor and dad) had fun.
We also got a hotel and spent the night in downtown historic Savannah, Georgia. I definitely liked Savannah better than Charleston, it was a nicer city.
And, Guess what?? We have finally made it to Florida!! The ocean here is so beautiful, the water is super clear. We went swimming yesterday, & built dolphin "sandcastles" in the sand. (didn't get a picture though.)
Tomorrow I think we are riding to St Augustine in the morning and than sight seeing around there for the rest of the day, Since it's the oldest city in the United States, and Fountain of Youth, etc.


Hopefully, I won't have trouble riding tomorrow, I've had a cold for the past couple of days. :(
-Katie