Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beach Pictures

So, as mommy said in the last post, we've just been playing around the New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland beaches for the past few days. Last night though we drove up away from the beach towards Washington D.C. I can't wait to see all the neat museums in D.C.
Anyway, Here are a couple of slideshows with our pics from the past few days..

-Delaware-

-Cape May, NJ-

-Atlantic City, NJ-


I'm sure someone will blog and post pics about Ocean City, Maryland sometime soon. I think it was definitely the neatest city that we visited the past couple of days.

BTW, somedays I may not have time to update the blog, but I'm constantly uploading pictures onto flickr, There's a link to it on the blog sidebar, So you can hop over there to view all of our pictures.