Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food

Since we will riding all the time I am going to be eating alot.. 6000+ calories a day, actually.
So, I just thought I would share a list of some of the things I plan on eating during our trip. :)
  • Pizza. Definitely going to be eating pizza.
  • Pie- Cherry pie, Apple Pie, and if I can find pumpkin pie!
  • Cheesecake.
  • I think I might stick a jar of Peanut Butter and a spoon on the back of my bike. In case I get hungry.
  • Lots of granola bars and crackers.
  • I really hope there are Taco Bells on the east coast.
  • We will be eating alot of sandwiches.

That's all I can think of right now. and yes, i know that list doesn't include Clam Chowder or key lime pie, but honestly I don't like key lime and I don't think I want to try clam chowder. I'll leave that for my dad. :)

-Katie